Top Ten Tuesday: Character Freebee- Favorite Supporting Character

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!

This week's theme: Character Freebee- Favorite Supporting Characters

For this weeks theme, I decided to go with favorite supporting character for the character freebee. Be it a best friend or a sibling, these characters don't have as big a role as the main character but still hold a special place in our heart!

1. Kenji Kishimoto from the Shatter Me series

2. Rowan from Heir of Fire

3. Andy from An Absolutely Remarkable Thing

4. Dee Black from the Lux series

5. Hideo Tanaka from Warcross

6. Dimitri Belikov from the Vampire Academy series

7. Evangeline Samos form the Red Queen series

8. Christina from Divergent

9. Peeta from The Hunger Games

10. Edward Cullen from the Twilight Saga




11 comments

  1. Never read the Divergent books, but I remember liking Christina in the movies. Same can be said about Peeta. Ooo! And this again reminds me I must read the Red Queen series soon. Fun topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I loved Kenji! Such a great supporting character. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, good choice for this week's list! I would agree with Christina and Dee, although I was never a fan of Peeta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yasss Kenji! He’s such a great character with so much sass. I love the dynamic with Juliet and him. Awesome choices!

    Here is my TTT: https://tbrandbeyond.com/2019/07/08/top-ten-tuesday-35-favourite-characters-so-far-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kenji! Hideo is a great character - very complex!

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you would pick Edward from Twilight. I would have picked Jacob. LOL. My favorite supporting character of all time is actually Frank Sanger from This Adventure Ends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Edward, Christina, Peeta, and Hido!!! I love all those characters as well. Great post! Here is my post https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2019/07/top-ten-tuesdays-favorite-female.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Tanaka from Warcross! I forgot about him... and Divergent had some great supporting characters too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dee!! Oh I love her. She definitely made the book interesting.. and she's "that" sister to Daemon haha I love how they drive each other crazy. And her frienship with Katy was just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christina from Divergent is a really underrated character!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta love Kenji!! And I definitely love Rowan, Hideo, Christina and Peeta too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️