Stacking the Shelves #15: My TBR Just Keeps Growing

Stacking the Shelves is a book meme created and is being hosted every Saturday by Tynga’s Reviews. This is the chance to showcase all the books you have bought and added to your shelves!

 For Review from Entangled Teen:  

  

I had signed up for the Entangled Teen newsletter and through that I was able to request three of their upcoming titles from NetGalley. I am super excited for all of these! 

For Review from NetGalley: 


I forgot a requested this one until I got the e-mail about my approval. I am about a third of the way through it so far, I like it for the most part but I have a few issues with the MC. Thanks Delacorte Press! 

For Review from The NOVL: 



These were waiting on my stairs for me when I got home from my vacation. I wasn't expecting anything. These were the last two books I honestly expected to get! Thank you so much The NOVL! 




Read: 

Reawakened (The Reawakened #1) by Colleen Houck (33% In) 
The Cage by Megan Shepherd (ON HOLD)
Light of Day by Allison van Diepen (2 Stars)
No Kissing Allowed by Melissa West (4 Stars) 
Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell (4 Stars)
Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon (2 Stars) 

This was actually a more productive reading week then I thought it was! 


Reviews: 


ARC Review: The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender (4 Stars)
Review: Expelled by Emmy Laybourne (4 Stars)
Review: All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (3 Stars)
Review: The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West (3 Stars)

Posts: 


In Other News: 

I was on vacation this week and had crappy wifi so I pretty much was out of the loop on EVERYTHING. But it was really pretty there and I wish I could go back! 


Isn't this beautiful? The bridge and stream was right in the back yard of the house my family rented and then we went hiking to Bushkill Falls. Such a change from the city atmosphere of New York. 


That is it for this week! How did this week go for you? Make sure you leave your link so I can stop back! 




18 comments

  1. Great haul! I really want to read The Dead House! I'm also interested in The Body Institute and Reawakened. Gorgeous vacation pics! Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished The Dead House and it was amazing! Reawakened it is bit on the weird side but seems good so far! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I haven't read any of these. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great weekend!

    I was on vacation with pretty much no wifi a couple weeks ago - it's amazing how far behind you can become. Beautiful photos.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am still behind on things and I spent two days trying to play catch up!!

      Delete
  4. The Dead House is a great read. I truly enjoyed it a lot more than I thought that I would. Great stack of books.

    Grace @Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just finished it today and I am speechless!

      Delete
  5. Nice haul! I am pretty excited to read Reawakened so I'll keep an eye out for your review :) I hope you enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are pretty booked up so it won't be until the middle of next month :(

      Delete
  6. I'm loving the covers you got from Entangled Teen! I'll have to check those books out. Great haul!

    Cheryl @ I Heart Fictional People

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep going with Reawakened! I really liked it. And I also got Wolf by Wolf! Wasn't the mailer lovely? I kind of want to keep it! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, I had took a break from it but I just started up again. The mailer was awesome. I was planning on keeping it but sadly my little brother threw it out *sob* Thank you and you too girl!

      Delete
  8. I hope you're enjoying Reawakened! It sounds like a really great read. I'll be excited to see your review on it. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It should be up in the middle of next month :)

      Delete
  9. I am hoping to get both of those ARC's! I have requests in, just waiting to hear back. I hope you enjoy them, and that you had a wonderful time on vacation!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. you got some great books this week. I am especially excited about the dead house rules.

    I hope you enjoy these pretties :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️