Stacking the Shelves #12: I Haven't Done One of These in a Long Time

Stacking the Shelves is a book meme created and is being hosted every Saturday by Tynga’s Reviews. This is the chance to showcase all the books you have bought and added to your shelves!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!  


Its been a long time since I did one of these. The last one was in March. With Summer here I have more time so I am going to try to make them a weekly thing again. So in this once I am featuring some of the stuff I gotten the past few weeks! 





For Review from NetGalley:

 

For Review From Edelweiss: 

   
   
   
   
  

I have been approved for more. These are the ones that I haven't read yet! It is going to be a busy summer with all this reading! 


For Review from Scholastic:


I was so excited when these showed up! TDGiHH is one of my most anticipated for 2015!

For Review from Simon Teen: 


I never imagined that I would actually get these ARCs when I requested them. I LOVED Until Friday Night and I read half of Hotel Ruby on my kindle before me eGalley glitched out. 


BookCon ARCs: 


That was a good day....

#BooksForTrade: 


Thank you so much to everyone who has traded with me! I am still on the hunt for the Sweet Evil trilogy ARCs and Siren's Fury ARC! 

That was a lot more then I thought! leave me your links so I can check out your hauls! 


12 comments

  1. I got lots of these books too! Illuminae, Stone Rider, Everything Everything, Hotel Ruby, Dreamland, What's Broken Between Us, Walk On Earth A Stranger, The Lies About Truth! So many great reads for us to look forward to! Enjoy!

    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2015/07/stacking-shelves-84.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE BOOKS LOOK SO GOOD! I don't have most of your eARCs but I'm approved on EW for them too!

    I really want Illuminae because everyone is raving about it. I read Ruby and I really liked it! Plus, Suzanne Young is one of my favorites. However, the one I'm most excited about is the Katie Alender one. She's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pile nuggets!! i love so many of those Harper titles!! Enjoy loves!
    <3 Britt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang that's a huge haul of books! Wowzers! Happy Reading... and Happy 4th of July to you too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing haul! I can't wait for Until We Meet Again. It sounds so amazing. Faceless sounds really good too! Have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! So many amazing books! I'm a bit jealous that you have Soundless. I hope you enjoy them all! Thanks for stopping by Michelle's Minions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing haul! I am quite jealous of your Illuminae, Everything Everything, and Soundless. I cannot wait for those to become available. Happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! Everything about it is amazing. I'd hate to pick out one or two books and be like YES I AM EXCITED FOR THESE because realistically, I'm excited a good many of these. I hope you enjoy all of your new (and old) books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul!! Until Friday Night is on my TBR list. I have an ARC of Teardrop from the RT Convention that I still need to read. I enjoyed the Fallen series and really need to make time for that one. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! Looks like you have many great books! I'm so excited for Illuminae and Soundless!
    My StS

    Lizzie @ Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amber, it looks like we have similar reading tastes. In the last two weeks, I've gotten several of the ones you have on your list. Truest, Mirrored, etc. Great, amazing haul you have here!!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️