Stacking the Shelves #14: My TBR Just Keeps Growing

Stacking the Shelves is a book meme created and is being hosted every Saturday by Tynga’s Reviews. This is the chance to showcase all the books you have bought and added to your shelves!

 For Review from Edelweiss:  


   
 



Read: 




Reviews: 

ARC Review: Written on my Heart by Cole Gibsen (5 Stars!) 
ARC Review: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (Jessica's Review) (4 Stars!)
Review: Forged by Jennifer Rush (4 Stars!) 

Posts: 


In Other News: 

I talked a little last week about how I was nervous about a job interview. It was Wednesday and they offered me the job! 

We reached 400 Bloglovin' followers! 


That is it for this week! How did this week go for you? Make sure you leave your link so I can stop back! 




4 comments

  1. An Inheritance of Ashes and We'll Never Be Apart look so good. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I really enjoyed Jennifer Rush's series and I read Boomerang but didn't enjoy it as much as I'd hoped; maybe I'll still give the others a go. I hope you enjoy your new books :D Also, congrats on the job and the followers!!

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE JOB OFFER! I hope you took it? ;) I got Bounce and An Inheritance of Shadows as well! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Amber :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS ON THE JOB & 400 FOLLOWERS!♥

    I love the haul, I'm curious about All We Have is Now :)

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️