Stacking the Shelves #13: My TBR Just Keeps Growing

Stacking the Shelves is a book meme created and is being hosted every Saturday by Tynga’s Reviews. This is the chance to showcase all the books you have bought and added to your shelves!

Purchased on Amazon:


   

Borrowed from the Library: 




For Review from NetGalley: 



For Review from Edelweiss: 


So, I was scrolling through my approves and I never noticed I had gotten approved for these ones. Oops. Good thing I caught that mistake now! 

   




Read: 

Altered (Altered #1) by Jennifer Rush (4 Stars) 
Forged (Altered 0.5) by Jennifer Rush (4 Stars) 
Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown (3 Stars) 
Expelled (Sweet #0.5) by Emmy Laybourne (3.5 Stars) 

Reviews: 


Posts: 


Current Giveaways: 




That's it for this week! How did this week go for you? Make sure to leave your links below so I can stop by!






4 comments

  1. Nice haul! That's a huge library stack! Every once in a while I miss some I've been approved for on Edelweiss, you're not alone. Sometimes it takes a while and I forget I even requested things. I hope you enjoy all of your new bookish additions! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to get some good looking and anticipated reads from the Library. I also forget things that I've been approved for on NG/EW as well. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! Fangirl is one of my favorites. I've wanted to check out the Altered series for a while. It sounds interesting!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome library haul. I can't believe I haven't read Fangirl yet.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️